Payroll Deduction & Direct Deposit
How it works
With direct deposit, your recurring deposits are made electronically into your checking, savings or money market account. Qualifying deposits include salary, pension, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, or other regular monthly income.
Why is direct deposit so great
- It's free
- It's convenient - you get same-day access to your deposit.
- It saves time - you don't have to make a trip to the credit union to deposit your check.
- It's reliable - your money is deposited even if you're out of town.
It gives you peace of mind - you don't have to worry about lost or stolen checks
- It's flexible - you can have your deposits made to one or more of your accounts
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Governament Agency.
Complete the form online:
Follow the instructions for printing and submitting the enrollment form:
Credit Union Payroll Deduction Form or Distribution of Direct Deposit