| Loan Type:
|| APR *|
| New Vehicle^|| As low as 5.49%**|
| Used Vehicle - Ask about a FREE CARFAX Report!!^|| As low as 5.74%**|
| Refinanced Vehicles^|| As low as 5.74%**|
| Used Vehicle-6 Model Years & Older^|| As low as 6.99%**|
| Toy Loan^^^|
As low as 8.99%**
| Signature Loan ($500 up to $15,000)|| As low as 10.99%**|
| Share Secured Loan|| 5.50%|
| Overdraft Line of Credit
Minimum Monthly Payments - Will be the
greater of $50.00 or 5% of the unpaid balance. Calculated on the last advance
prior to the billing notice.
| FIXED RATE VISA CARDS: |
Platinum Visa Credit Cards
First Time Qualified Applicants: Introductory Platinum VISA Credit Card Rate
2.99% Intro rate for a period of six billing cycles. After, your APR will be 9.99%.**
| Classic VISA Credit Cards
| Share Secured VISA Credit Cards|
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
** That APR is the Credit Union's current rate as of October 25, 2023. Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Not all applicants will qualify. All Credit Union rates, programs, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are based on the term and credit worthiness. "As low as" rate reflects the shortest term and the Credit Union's AA Credit Rating. Maximum amount a member can borrow for a Signature loan is $15,000. Call us at (860) 496-7326 for current rates, terms and conditions.
^ Offer does not apply to refinancing of existing NWHCU Loans.
^^^ Toy Loans include motorcycles, boats, RVs, jet skis, dirt bikes, quads, campers, tractors, and ATVs.
- Used Vehicle Loan rates are for model years 2018 & Newer.
- GAP, Extended Warranty, Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurances are available to purchase on all Vehicle Loans.
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurances are available for consumer loans.
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NCUA (National Credit Union Administration) is a U.S. Government Agency.
- Northwest Hills Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
- The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured by NCUA. The insurance is not guaranteed by the Credit Union nor an obligation of the Credit Union. The insurance may lose value.